Silo Studios in The Nations Is Almost 60% Leased
About 30,000 square feet of office and retail space is still available
Silo Studios in The Nations – a 72,000-square-foot retail and office complex – is now almost 60% leased. Southeast Venture has been handling leasing since the firm, in partnership with Ryan Moses, acquired the asset last July.
There are about 30,000 square feet of creative office and retail space still available for lease. Amenities include ample parking, an outdoor courtyard with gathering spaces, sitting steps, and walkable proximity to many of the neighborhood’s restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, and other retail options.
“We’re proud of the array of tenants that we’ve signed in less than a year since acquiring the complex,” said Southeast Venture Principal Lee White. “We still have some great spaces open that can be upfit for creative office, retail and food & beverage users, as well as an opportunity for a patio and beer garden. Businesses here are setting up in one of the most dynamic urban neighborhoods in Nashville, which boasts thriving residential growth and many of the city’s best dining and drinking spots.”
Current office tenants include:
- Specialty Dental Brands, a niche support organization focused on building a network of specialty dental practices. It is the largest office tenant, anchoring Silo Studios.
- Onsite Workshops, which operates a 250-acre campus hosting emotional health and wellness programs.
- Center For Nonprofit Management, a support organization for nonprofits.
Current retail tenants include:
- F-45 Training, a fitness gym that was the first tenant to lease space in Silo Studios.
- UrbanSweat, an infrared sauna & cold plunge studio.
- Slay Bae, a high-end hair salon.
Silo Studios, which was converted from an abandoned lumber mill, is a central component of the 38-acre Silo Bend community, which was master-planned by Southeast Venture. Silo Bend also includes two condominium buildings, a multifamily development with ground-floor retail and 49 single-family and townhomes.
This news appeared in Nashville Now Next and NASHToday.