READY TO JOIN A COLLABORATIVE TEAM?
Southeast Venture takes pride in our company’s heritage, the opportunities we create today and the lasting impact our work is having on the urban fabric of Nashville and Middle Tennessee. We will continue our influence with passage to the next generation and beyond. If you are energized by innovation and want to work in a culture built around mutual respect and trust, please consider Southeast Venture.
Based in Nashville, Southeast Venture is an award-winning Design and Development firm of 40 employees, 14 of which comprise Design Services. With 10 architects and 4 interior designers, the design team focuses on a vast range of project types and sizes including multi-family, urban mixed-use, healthcare, retail, office, and master planning. The office atmosphere is studio-driven and team oriented, providing experience in all stages of a project, from site acquisition to construction administration. Our multi-disciplined approach to real estate, design, and development provides a higher quality of service that is not just seen through great design, but through our lasting relationships with our clients.
Southeast Venture is hiring for an experienced full-time Architectural Project Manager/Project Architect with 3-5 years of experience. Project managers are involved in all phases of project development and will provide direction to colleagues and consultants to ensure the project is completed on schedule, in budget, and to the owner’s satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an Architectural firm setting.
- Architectural license preferred, but not required.
- A Healthcare design background is preferred, but not required.
- Lead design teams in the development of projects from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the design team.
- Produce well-thought-out and aesthetically pleasing design.
- Produce complete and detail-oriented construction documents.
- Act as primary point of contact in construction administration for various projects.
- Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship among clients and team members.
- Assist in preparing, participating, and leading client presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to meet specific deadlines.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Active involvement in project production and coordination with the diligence to identify potential problems.
- Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative problem-solving.
- Expertise in architectural building systems.
- Effective communication skills to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application.
- Autodesk Revit (BIM)
- Autodesk Autocad
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits include: competitive salary; full health, dental, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio and/or work samples to Beau Brady, email@example.com.