READY TO JOIN A COLLABORATIVE TEAM?
Southeast Venture takes pride in our company’s heritage, the opportunities we create today and the lasting impact our work is having on the urban fabric of Nashville and Middle Tennessee. We will continue our influence with passage to the next generation and beyond. If you are energized by innovation and want to work in a culture built around mutual respect and trust, please consider Southeast Venture.
Please click through the department tabs to see our current opportunities.
Project Manager/Project Architect
Our design team focuses on a vast range of project types and sizes including multi-family, urban mixed-use, healthcare, office, and master planning. We are studio-driven and team oriented, providing experience in all stages of a project, from site acquisition to construction administration. Our multi-disciplined approach to real estate, design, and development provides a higher quality of service that is not just seen through great design, but in our lasting relationships with our clients.
Southeast Venture Design is hiring for an experienced full-time Architectural Project Manager/Project Architect with 5+ years of experience. The position will be involved in all phases of project development and will provide direction to colleagues and consultants to ensure the project is completed on schedule, in budget, and to the owner’s satisfaction. Benefits include: competitive salary; full health, dental, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave, and a 401(k) plan.
- A BARCH or master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in an Architectural firm setting
- Architectural license preferred, but not required
- Experience leading and coordinating large, complex projects and teams (projects more than $15MM construction cost)
- Lead design teams in the development of projects from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
- Interpret and apply relevant building and zoning codes
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the design team.
- Produce well-thought-out and aesthetically pleasing design.
- Produce complete and detail-oriented construction documents.
- Act as primary point of contact in construction administration for various projects.
- Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship among clients and team members.
- Assist in preparing and leading client presentations.
- Active involvement in project production and coordination with the diligence to identify potential problems
- Ability to work in a team environment managing both in=person and remote team members
- Ability to meet specific, fast-paced deadlines
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Creative problem-solving
- Expertise in architectural building system design and detailing
- Effective written, graphical, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application.
- Autodesk (Revit and AutoCAD)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio and/or work samples to Beau Brady, email@example.com.