READY TO JOIN A COLLABORATIVE TEAM?
Southeast Venture takes pride in our company’s heritage, the opportunities we create today and the lasting impact our work is having on the urban fabric of Nashville and Middle Tennessee. We will continue our influence with passage to the next generation and beyond. If you are energized by innovation and want to work in a culture built around mutual respect and trust, please consider Southeast Venture.
Based in Nashville, Southeast Venture is an award-winning Design and Development firm of 40 employees, 14 of which comprise Design Services. With 10 architects and 4 interior designers, the design team focuses on a vast range of project types and sizes including multi-family, urban mixed-use, healthcare, retail, office, and master planning. The office atmosphere is studio-driven and team oriented, providing experience in all stages of a project, from site acquisition to construction administration. Our multi-disciplined approach to real estate, design, and development provides a higher quality of service that is not just seen through great design, but through our lasting relationships with our clients.
Southeast Venture is hiring for an experienced full-time Architectural Project Manager/Project Architect with 3-5 years of experience. Project managers are involved in all phases of project development and will provide direction to colleagues and consultants to ensure the project is completed on schedule, in budget, and to the owner’s satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an Architectural firm setting.
- Architectural license preferred, but not required.
- Lead design teams in the development of projects from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the design team.
- Produce well-thought-out and aesthetically pleasing design.
- Produce complete and detail-oriented construction documents.
- Act as primary point of contact in construction administration for various projects.
- Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship among clients and team members.
- Assist in preparing, participating, and leading client presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to meet specific deadlines.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Active involvement in project production and coordination with the diligence to identify potential problems.
- Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative problem-solving.
- Expertise in architectural building systems.
- Effective communication skills to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application.
- Autodesk Revit (BIM)
- Autodesk Autocad
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits include: competitive salary; full health, dental, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio and/or work samples to Beau Brady, email@example.com.
Southeast Venture is a full-service commercial real estate company with three branches of service – real estate, design, and development. Guided by a mission of “Building Value by Valuing Relationships,” we provide and coordinate delivery of brokerage, development, architecture, interior design, and property management services.
This paid, graphic design/marketing internship provides insight into the daily ins and outs of commercial real estate while primarily focusing on marketing for Southeast Venture brokerage services. This is a great opportunity to gain an overall understanding of the day-to-day activities of a marketing professional in the CRE/AEC industry, cultivate an understanding of opportunities within this industry, and exercise creativity in creation of flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Intern’s responsibilities will mainly encompass the day-to-day activities necessary to successful marketing of brokerage services. This includes:
- Creating and scheduling of daily email distributions (via EMMA)
- Assisting in creation/design of brochures and other marketing materials
- Intern will be given the opportunity to take ownership of creating and maintaining development/project maps for Nashville and surrounding submarkets
- Intern may have the opportunity to work on larger projects including proposals, advertising, offering packages, etc.
- Tasks assigned will be primarily administrative and graphic design oriented with potential for more opportunities.
- Graphic Design major with an interest/minor in marketing and commercial real estate OR Marketing major with strong graphic design skills or a minor in graphic design
- MUST BE proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- MUST BE organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- MUST BE able to adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
Approximate number of hours per week: flexible; 15-20 preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a team with over 35 years of success in the real estate industry! Southeast Venture is currently hiring for a full-time Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance and repair services to our diverse managed commercial real estate portfolio. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and working closely with the property manager and maintenance team to provide exceptional service to our tenants and owners.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are as follows: Knowledge of general maintenance, plumbing, and electrical. Troubleshoot and perform necessary repairs to our managed office buildings and retail shopping centers, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Proactively perform routine inspections of buildings, equipment and systems to identify any possible maintenance issues. Ensure maintenance requests are completed on a timely basis. Work closely with our vendors on outsourced repairs and projects. Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times. Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Southeast Venture offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.